Satellite
  • Day 4

    Køebenhavn part 2

    August 5, 2019 in Denmark ⋅ ☁️ 18 °C

    In the afternoon we decided to go for another walk to the foodmarket. Walking that way we saw amazing things and buildings. The food market itself reminded me a bit of a airport, but the gates are food stores.

    Merel and I decided to go to Tivoli. This is the second oldest theme park in Europe and it is in the middle of Copenhagen. You have to pay an entrance fee to get in, around 130 dkk (€17). That is the reason why we were not sure if we were going there. €17 is not expensive for a theme park but that is just the entrance fee. On top of that you have to pay a little for every attraction you want to use/do. Fortunately we went there. It was soooo big and really pretty. We both didn’t expect that a theme park in the middle of a city center could be that big. We enjoyed the park, walked (of course) around and then went back to the hostel. And I got myself in a water fight.

    We chatted for a while downstairs and we decided to go for another walk at 23:30 o’clock. The weather was still very nice so we enjoyed that walk with all the pretty lights from the city.

    I really love it how a group of 8 people can have so much fun when we only just met for the very first time. It’s amazing.
    Read more