Satellite
  • Day 10

    On our way to Bergen

    August 11, 2019 in Norway ⋅ 🌧 16 °C

    6:45 am. Sunday. After saying quickly goodbye to half of the group we went to catch our train at the station. It’s weird saying goodbye if you have the feeling you’ll see each other in Bergen. But we’re not... there is only four people left.

    The Oslo - Bergen railway is known as one of the best and most beautiful railway in Europe or the world (not sure anymore, but it was sooooo beautiful). We were traveling through mountains, lakes, rivers, it was absolutely stunning. If you ever have the chance of takin this train I would definitely recommend it!!

    The train ride takes about 7 hours but I was sad it ended because you know the view haha. It felt like I was crossing some sort of fairytale. At one point we decided to listen to some Harry Potter music, the well-known hedwig theme ofcourse. There were goosebumps everywhere, it was so special. Never felt so close to Hogwarts haha. About to change in to my robes any minute.

    We arrived in Bergen at 15:30 or something like that. It was pouring. Which was kind of sad we made it to the hotel safe.

    When it stopped raining we went for a little walk to the Harbour and some iconic little streets. We got dinner at an American place which looked like it was from classic movie. We ate some burgers and went back to the hotel. After a goood shower we fell asleep at 9pm since we were sooooo exhausted.

    Bergen is absolutely amazing even though it’s very raining. Bergen is surrounded by 7 mountains which looks pretty coool. Can’t wait to discover the mountains tomorrow 😍🥰
    Read more