Satellite
  • Day 13

    6 - London

    August 14, 2019 in England ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Tuesday. Our sixth and final stop before heading back home. Why London? Well it was cheaper to fly to London and going back by train to Amsterdam, than have a flight from Bergen to Amsterdam right away. Also I just love London haha.

    We woke up at 6:25 am. Kind of early. Toooo early. We grabbed our stuff and took our stuff and went to the airport. Luckily we all had a flight around the same time so we could go together. We arrived at the airport at 7:30 am and dropped off our bags and went trough security right away. After that we grabbed a coffee and it was already time to leave for London, 9:15 am. After a quick flight of 2 hours we landed at 10:15 am in London. The different time zones made sure we had some extra time. After a bit of a problem with security we got our bags back and jumped on a train to London centrum. Finally at 12:30 pm we arrived at the hotel.

    We sadly couldn’t get into our room but we got to dump our bags, so that was very nice. We quickly took the underground to Oxford Circus. We walked around looking for a place to eat lunch. After some time we ate spareribs on Piccadilly square which was nice. After that we went back to the hotel to check in. We chilled a bit since we were super exhausted.

    After we chilled we went toVictoria station because we were going to Wicked the musical. I was really excited to see this play again since it is my favorite musical ever since I saw it in Dutch when I was little. We had some time left so we checked the Buckingham palace out.

    The play was amazing, it was even better than I could remember. They all did an amazing job and I enjoyed it so much!!

    After wicked we went back to the hotel and got a real nice shower and went for sleep. It was only 11:30 pm but since we stood up very early today and also the time difference made us very sleepy.

    I’m so glad that I went for London. Not only the musical was amazing also London itself. The weather was also suuuuper nice so we got really lucky. Tomorrow is our last day. Weird.
    Read more