Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    INDIA

    May 14, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    Accommodate at any 5 Hotels near Gandhipuram, Coimbatore

    The plethora of hotels lined up in Ghandhipuram located in Coimbatore, makes it a suitable stay option among visitors. This is area is chosen as one of the most preferable place to stay amongst the entire city. The reason being, Ghandhipuram holds a bustling scene that houses many restaurants, major shopping places, a busy bus stop, railway station and an airport in the vicinity. Apart from these, there are many parks, garden and a stadium. There are many corporate and industrial complexes surrounding Ghandhipuram, creating an ample amount of convenience for all new-visitors. The reachability of this commercial centre is quite smooth. Hence, travellers coming to visit Coimbatore usually seek for an adequate stay option in this region. There are numerous visitors coming to Coimbatore for various purposes, apparently, these folks look for a comfortable place of accommodation in Gandhipuram. Therefore, booking hotels in Gandhipuram, Coimbatore is a cinch, especially when you confirm your ideal stay from https://www.redbus.in/hotels/city/area/hotels-i… page. Your hunting for hotel ends here!

    Booking a prior hotel room online always keeps you away from hassles. Selecting from the range of listed hotels and booking the ideal room in your budget shall help you to experience a satisfactory stay in Coimbatore. Some of the benefits of going ahead with an online hotel booking privilege includes good location stay, services offered, get discounts and read guest reviews before deciding on the final one. It gives you a transparent picture of the accommodations listed under Gandhipuram region. Do not forget to carry a copy of your booking confirmation on the day of your travel.

    Here is a list of hotels in Gandhipuram, Coimbatore that comes with all basic amenities and offers a good location too. You can book them online and save a lot of time and energy. There are hotels in various categories suiting all types of budget. You can decide the location and understand other requirements before booking your suitable stay.

    Hotel Landmark: They offer all types of rooms depending on your budget. It is located very close to bus stand and gives a view of the market area too.

    Hotel Renukka: There are many crowded streets and other public places around the hotel property. They cater to business as well as leisure travellers. Functionally meets all the basic requirements of the guest and its convenient location helps to access all other places without any difficulty.

    Apple Park: The location of the hotel offers walkable distance from all the shopping & business areas. An ideal stay for travellers looking for a bit of luxury within the city shores.
    Hotel Vishnu Priya: Located close to the Central bus stand and it offers all decent facilities to the guests.

    Hotel The Fortune: The location of the hotel in the city gives you an ease to go to any part of the city by taking any type of transport. Hotel is located close to Railway Station, Coimbatore Airport and near to Gandhipuram Bus Stand.
    Read more