Satellite
  • Day 11

    Williams AZ

    April 22, 2019 in the United States ⋅ 🌫 13 °C

    We got home and had a little happy hour while we made surf and turf for dinner. We had sparkling sodas and sangria with chips and salsa and guacamole. Grilled up some steaks and salmon and veggies. We had a nice dinner and ended the night with games. We played the game where you hold the device to your head and have to get the person to say what it is. Heads up or whatever. It was funny. We played for a long time. Then, Paul and the kids played the game like quiplash called phsych. They start with a phrase about one of the people in the game and you have to fill in the blanks with something funny and everyone chooses their favorite. They were laughing so hard. They had fun roasting Paul and his gray hair and such things. Paul was a good sport. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and going to bed while they played till late. I would hear them laughing then it would go quiet while they were typing, then laughs again. They had a good time.

    Today, since I am typing for yesterday now, we are heading to Sedona to look around and take a Jeep tour. Good Morning ...”and if I don’t see you later, good afternoon and good night.”
    Read more