Satellite
  • Day 16

    Hungary, Győr-Moson-Sopron

    April 5, 2014 in Hungary ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Laszlo Nagy
    "As the white line in the middle turns back, so I hope to turn back sometimes to places, situations of the past, which meant me a lot!"

    All Hopes:
    Every new day with my kids.

    An impulse of inner peace and serenity.

    I hope that life starts at the yellow end - and not on the blue one.

    "A doorway to hope" is what I thought when I first saw this painting. The door opens to my hopes. Thank you.

    My hope always to venture new!

    Never give up hope! It reminds me of pic#008. Love it!

    This beautiful painting reminds me to be always in my own center and never forget who I am.

    I want simply to keep registering my responses; it is a daily pleasure. This speaks to me of time, travel and destination. I hope it is a good one!

    As the white line in the middle turns back, so I hope to turn back sometimes to places, situations of the past, which meant me a lot!

    This painting looks like the letter G turned on its side which is my dad's initial.

    I always believe there is hope, no matter how difficult it is.

    I hope to appreciate all that I am lucky enough to have.

    Hope for the future whichever way life turns.

    I hope that at the end every problem turns out to be good - like the bright yellow end in the picture.

    From the sea to the sun - and vice-versa. I can´t wait!

    Reality & inspirational shapes & colors in life intuition & fog

    More heat among the people.

    The changing nature of our hopes. They start from the same place but they transform as time goes by. In these strong colors and shapes I see Hope, strength and courage.....as I fight my battle with cancer I hope to look at this painting every day.

    This spiral starts from cold colors, but after each turn they become warmer, to burst in the end into sunny, hopeful yellow. It is a reminder that one should keep going even if things look bad - it might get better around the corner. A cliche, but true.

    This is my window which opens to Hope with all those glowing colours of hope.

    This picture is for me like hope for the whole world.

    The ancient Greek meander - a symbol of infinity and unity - that has been usurped by dark forces, here is reclaimed to show colour, light and hope for a brighter future!

    May that path lead me to my home.

    My hope is: I hope I am lucky enough to win this as it would make a lovely twin for martins picture.

    Beautiful colors and technique. My daughter would love it.

    I love art and when I paint I'm in my own little world. My hope is that I become a better artist !

    This painting reminds me that whereever you come even the next step can be the first step to change.
    Read more