Satellite
  • Day 118

    Greece, Cyclades

    July 16, 2014 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Ines Dylla
    "I hope for everyone to find a balance in themselves....sooner or later."

    All hopes:
    • I hope that the war in Israel, Gaza and Palästina will stop. Now. Forever.
    • Hope will never end up
    • I hope for everyone to find a balance in themselves....sooner or later
    • Two hopes: 1. Curves are always going up!2. Hope I get THIS painting, it's marvelous, and could be the first to Luxembourg!!
    • My hope is seen in the rhythm of this painting, it's hills and valleys, mountains and river. It's a very positive hope.
    • Beach, sun and fun
    • I hope that there always will be a light on my way!
    • I will have the strength to climb this mountain.
    • I hope that every summer from now on will be as blissful as this one is! So full of love and happiness.
    • I hope someday to be free of fibromyalgia so that I can see the world full of color, vibrant, like this painting without the fog that comes with this illness.
    • The beautiful greek mountain
    • This painting reminds me of beach, sun and water and I hope my family and me will have a beautiful summer time with as few stress as possible.
    • Wherever you go - there you are. I have the hope that we can choose our way - everyday.
    • I hope I can stay happy!!
    • This is my freedom and my joy in the river of life!
    • Hello. My name is Hanik, I just got back from a wonderful workshop with you in Paros. I hope on a very personally level to have that same productive and exhilarating energy continuing. So that I will be able to make a difference by using colors. I wish …
    • Reminds me of overcoming difficulties and how we deal with them.
    Read more