Satellite
  • Day 15

    Last day in New York City

    April 27, 2018 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    The day started late and lazy (as it should be on holiday). First thing we did (after the morning run) was to go visit the Chrysler Building. It is now an office building, so you can only see the ground floor, but is still impressive.
    We took our time to enjoy a warm day mostly around Times Square (spending some time into a park nearby, going into some stores, walking around the place. When hunger became unbearable, we decided to take the subway towards where we live (Brooklyn). We found the best place ever: great service&atmosphere - best dinner we had in New York so far. Maybe even in US (fighting for the 1st place with Coda in Boston).
    Overall, today was mainly about feeling, hearing and enjoying the complete craziness of NY by going and spending some time in Times Square. It is maybe the hottest/ noisiest spot in NY from the people/ sqm point of view. But it is also interesting to see it all: locals & tourists - all in one place: some trying to get home for dinner, others trying to get the best photo of their lives...
    Tomorrow we shall „ride“ the Greyhound once more - to Boston - for our last day in the USA 🇺🇸.
    Read more