Satellite
  • Day 1

    XP-PEN Deco 02 Graphics Drawing Tablet

    July 11, 2018 in Hong Kong ⋅ ⛅ 33 °C

    https://www.amazon.com/XP-PEN-Graphics-Battery-…

    XP-PEN Deco 02 drawing tablet has a sleek newly designed silver roller with hollow mirror plating. The Roller Wheel is designed to streamline your workflow and operate non intrusively through it’s silent dial roll. Roll the dial on both sides to make your adjustments and navigate around your work space effortlessly.

    XP-PEN new advanced P06 passive pen was made for a traditional pencil-like feel! Specially designed for the Deco 02, it delivers a fashionable and technical sense. Comfortable grip and high efficiency! A unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end.

    Deco 02 graphic tablet capable of reaching 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity! Accelerate your every stroke for fast and fluid performance. Report rate Max 266 RPS, making lines flow smoother and work faster, and the Deco 02 comes fully bonded with drawing film, making it durable to use.The thick is only 9mm thick, allowing for easy portability.

    Deco 02 drawing pen tablet features in six round, customizable shortcut keys that fit easily to your finger tip for creating a highly ergonomic and convenient work platform.10 x 5.63 inch working area, offering you enough space to draw and create with ease.Designed for both right and left hand users, now you can set it to left hand or right hand mode through easy access.

    XP-PEN driver supports Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS versions 10.8 and above. Also compatible with many major designer software such as Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and more. Deco02 drawing tablet suitable for drawing, image editing, industrial design, game,cartoon design, sketching, Signature, online education and play games.
    Read more