Satellite
  • Day 14

    Buffalo = Shopping!

    September 16, 2015 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 19 °C

    We got up early from that scary hostel (I didn't actually sleep that badly!) The guy in reception told us to catch the bus to Buffalo on a street corner a few blocks down. We headed to that corner and stood there for quite a while, until an old man came and approached us and advised us that we was never going to catch a bus on that corner! He pointed out the correct place to go... when getting to the correct place the bus came straight away.. fate or what?!

    When getting to the hostel it was very central in the city and people seemed welcoming which was a bonus. We left our bags and went out for a wander and got some lunch from a deli. We then checked in an decided that we wanted to go shopping.

    When asking around for the best shopping place people advised us to catch a bus. One random guy found us a bus stop. The bus ride was long and through quite a rough area but when we got to the shopping place it was nice! Numerous bags later and buying Macys entire bag collection we headed back, calling by TGI Fridays for our tea before returning to the hostel.

    All in all a good day!
    Read more