Satellite
  • Day 1

    BEST VEGETARIAN/VEGAN RESTAURANTS IN MIL

    March 27, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 7 °C

    Milan is known for latest fashion, trend and creativity worldwide. City is Italy’s future city and known for its historical sights and historical importance on contrary. Earlier for vegan and vegetarian people it was challenge travelling Milan or anywhere in Italy but with latest veg-vegan trend many vegetarian and vegan restaurants have started showing up in Milan and rest of Italy. At present Milan has an array of vegan and vegetarian restaurants and cafes serving best, fresh and healthy food and drinks. If you want to hire a car in Milan for better exploration you can also book it online with https://www.car4hires.com/
    and explore city as well as its rich and diverse culinary scene. Exquisite dishes and high quality ingredients are main concentration of meals in Milan. With increasing quantity of vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Milan quality issue is also increasing. A list of the best in quality and experience vegetarian restaurants is mentioned below.

    MANTRA RAW VEGAN
    High quality, seasonal ingredients, fresh produce and fast service are main characteristics of Mantra Raw Vegan. Regularly changing menu accommodate the changing choices of guests. Treats offered are both delicious and healthy made of organic and local seasonal ingredients. Major pickups at Mantra Raw Vegan are mushroom meatballs, Zuchhini noodles, Brawnie and its cold-pressed juices are must try.

    FLOWER BURGER
    It is located in central Milan in Stazione Centrale and popular for its real gourmet vegan burgers. The mouthwatering burgers served here are made of all homemade ingredients such as olives, mushrooms, cucumbers and all sauces served along are also home made. Hippy ambience and funny edition of burgers is worth more trying.

    RADICETONDA
    It is regarded as heaven of organic food. It is first certified vegan eatery of Milan. Radicetonda has two locations in Milan both serving healthy, organic, fresh and tasty vegan food. A large variety of soups, plates and sandwiches is served in 100% biodegradable serving ware. Guests are given long menu to choose from vegetable dishes, fresh grain and Legume.

    JOIA
    It is first and only Michelin stared vegetarian restaurant in Europe located in Milan. Whether to choose form prix fixe seasonal menu or choose from chef’s curated individual plates you will ask for more and will have unforgettable experience. If you are looking for a top plant-based cuisine Joia is answer to all your questions. From its rich and healthy food, huge variety to excellent service everything is beyond the explanation.
    Read more