Satellite
  • Day 20

    Morningside SUN Day 3

    March 14, 2021 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 55 °F

    Up at 6 am 51° There's a neighborhood rooster?!
    I am so happy because this is like camp in the winter. Wake up in the morning and set the coffee to brew, I brush my teeth, take my pills, get dressed and feed the dogs and the coffee is ready by the time I finish.
    I decided that I would go into Inverness this morning. Needed to pick up my pants from Beals and stop at Lowe's and Walmart. Went to Walmart first and found a very nice all metal fake wicker patio set and bought that. Then I wanted to go to bills but it wasn't open yet so I ran into the Verizon store to check on a cell phone booster antenna. Jason said they didn't sell them and the only worked about 50% of the time but he proceeded to go into his sales pitch and said he could give me $270 credit for my Samsung S 20 and give me an LG 5G phone and it wouldn't cost me anything and he figured how to change your plan for the same coverage for Less. I ended up walking out of there with a new phone and him owing me $8! That killed enough time and Beall's was open so I return the pants I ordered and use the $40 credit we had to buy a Columbia shirt and a champion pullover rain jacket. Ran by Home Depot on the way home and got some more miscellaneous screws and nails. Don't think I took any pictures with my new phone! Trying to recover pictures and resign into apps.
    Read more