Satellite
  • Day 4

    Bristol 1st

    March 6, 2020 in England ⋅ ⛅ 7 °C

    Lucky me has a host that can cook and has a breadmaker which meant fresh and warm bread in the morning and some nice self taught meals for dinner.
    My first day in Bristol was full of colors! I spent walking around and spotting street art which got me so excited! (There were so many - unfortunately I can only upload 6 of them)
    Luckily the sun showed up and spread some warmth around - for some english people is sun the understanding of wearing a T-shirt no matter what the temperature is - so I spent some time at the park enjoying my time but also walked around the city center exploring. Bristol is a left-Wing// Alternative City with its spots and highlights. It kind of reminded me of Hamburg especially because of its own harbour.
    Bristol is also known as the city of cider which is quite lucky for me so my host Pat and I went to some bars to enjoy their homemade cider and listen to some live bands (Bristol is also known for its live music at the weekend, some bars even daily!)
    I’m pretty tired now, looking forward for some sleep and an nicely made English breakfast tomorrow morning.
    Read more