Satellite
  • Day 1

    Take off / Skrydis

    March 6, 2016 in India ⋅ ⛅ 33 °C

    I find long flights very instructive. You can learn how to accept the person snoring next to you and swear in 3 different languages at the same time. How properly disinfect toilet seat before using it as you don't want to get anything unexpected before you even landed. How to maneuver and not spill the coffee trying to put some clotted cream on a biscuit with the other hand. That you should choose different airlines if you flew with the same ones not long ago as there won't be any new movies to watch. How to wear two pairs of socks with summer sandals and not feel ashamed of it. How to do advanced level yoga on a seat trying to get comfortable. Three different sleeping positions in the most uncomfortable circumstances. Rethink this crazy fact that you're almost 32, society expect you to have a job, bank loan and kids (hopefully and the man included), but instead you just quit it all and go off to Somewhere. And finally - if you put underwear upside down it means nothing else but the good start of the day. As someone recently said - "Your beautiful adventure starts so soon". Tic tac yay, counting!

    As manau kad visi ilgi skrydziai yra labai pamokantys. Suzinai kaip nekreipti demesio i salia baaaisiai garsiai knarkianti zmogu. Kad reikia beprotiskai gerai isdezinfekuoti tualeto sedyne pries ja naudojantis. Kaip neispilti kavos tuo paciu bandant uzsitepti dzemo ant sausainelio. Kad geriau rinktis kokia kita oro bendrove ir neskrist su ta pacia per daug daznai nes dar nebus pakeite filmu repertuaro ir neturesi ka ziureti. Kaip nesioti dvi poras kojiniu su vasarinemis basutemis ir del to nesujti galvos. Kaip uzsiimti joga rangantis ant kedes. Kaip isigudrinti miegoti trijomis skirtingomis pozomis paciomis nepatogiausiomis aplinkybemis. Pergalvoti fakta kad tuo metu kai visuomene tikisi jog turesi darba, banko paskola ir vaiku (dar geriau jei ir vyras iskaiciuotas), vietoj to tu tiesiog meti viska ir iskeliauji Kazkur. Ir galiausiai - kad isvirksciai uzsideti triusikai nereiskia nieko kito kaip tik gera dienos pradzia. Kaip kazkas neseniai pasake - "Tu jau tuoj tuoj pradesi si nepakartojama nuotyki". Skaiciuoju minutes, yay!
    Read more