Satellite
  • Day 2

    ExcitemenTTA

    May 3, 2014 in India ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    Since the other family has already reached the home stay it wasn't hard for me to find the place. By 4:00PM we reached Suryanelli, where the homestay 'Silver Mount Homes' is located. We had booked for this homestay one month in advance, so there was not hassle in checking in. all the rooms were available and we had the choice. I opted for a room with balcony. Both me and my friend were concerned about the money we are gonna spend for the stay, we wanted it to be cheap and best and we managed to find one. Since we booked it one month in advance the owner gave us some discounts and final price was INR 1500/Night/Room. Both the rooms were very neat, comfy. Our room had no hangers or shelves, so organizing our luggage were a mess, which was only the negative. Also the rooms were small but our expectation has to be genuine for the price we pay. Since this is a homestay we had no expectation for kids play area. Otherwise we were happy we opted this stay. The owner George and his wife were very generous and eager to help. I would go back to this homestay again.

    After a quick rest, we decided to start to munnar town which is ~25KMS from our stay for a small shopping. Ladies had their time to enjoy shopping while the men were running behind the kids. By 8:00PM we came back, made our family have their dinner and sent them to their bed. Now I have to join my friend who is waiting down outside with the chicken and Hobsons Brandy. So it was a slow but great enjoyable day for all of us. After the drink I deserved a sound sleep and rest to be up and running for the FUN part of the Etta.
    Read more