Satellite
  • Day 18

    Cold, cold and noisy chinese people!

    May 3, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    After a good night sleep ( literally needed three sweaters, two pair of pants, three pair of socks, and two sleeping bags), I decided I wanted to see the best that Grand Canyon had to offer, so about 09:00 I was back to one of the more quiet viewing points... they said....
    Don’t get me wrong, the view is spectacular! And really makes you feel small and humble... Unfortunately I was not the only small person around.
    You cannot believe how a perfect moment can be completely ruined by a busload of Chinese people!! It was unbelievable how loud they were, not even speaking of the fact that It seemed that they don’t even look at the beautiful view, but only care about the perfect ####ing selfie, and run back bus... I just don’t understand, I really don’t. luckily there were a few short moments that the buses stop coming, and I could enjoy the moment in pure silence, only disrupted by the occasional bird passing by, and let’s just try and remember this moment, and forget about the completely annoying Chinese invasion..... It was beautiful....
    After watching the Grand Canyon for about an hour i drove more up north, along side the canyon, which was also too beautiful to describe. The only thing is that I am starting to notice that i am hitting the tourist highway... and I don’t like it!

    See you later!

    Eric
    Read more