Satellite
  • Day 11

    Wonderland

    September 25, 2015 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Last night we did the wonderland restaurant as our Nic really wanted to try it.
    Well as you may know, I'm not really one for paying extra for the so called speciality restaurants, because the food and service is normally no better than you get in the complimentary restaurants.
    But in the case of wonderland, I will have to make a big exception.
    The whole experience is amazing, from the blank menu you receive at the start to the sweet delights at the end.
    The service is great, but the food is definitely the star of the show.
    I won't tell you what we got as it would spoil the surprise if you go yourself, and the surprise is a big part of it.
    Suffice to say, that the food is brilliant and presented in a very different and imaginative way.
    As far as ordering goes, the waiter will ask you if you have any allergies etc, and if you have a preference for meat or seafood or a mixture for the main course, after that you sit back and see what comes.
    As far as the $49 per person charge goes, this is still a bit steep, but if you can get a 33% off deal which they do offer at times or even a 2 for 1, which diamond and above get, it's well worth a visit.
    Read more