Satellite
  • Day 35

    Day 35 Exmouth

    May 18, 2019 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 20 °C

    We needed a relaxing day, just to take a break from all the action, but we did do a few little things throughout the day.
    The first thing we did was visit an Op shop. We found some movies, some books and we found a big folder for all of my school work.
    Next we just came back to the park for a swim.
    Afterwards we went shopping looking for some presents for my sister's birthday coming u. While shopping we looked through a fishing shop for some fishing tops but all of the tops were very expensive. Next we drove off to a fishing club where we found some really cool fishing tops for a cheaper price.
    The last thing we did was look for a place to have dinner. The fishing club was a bit expensive and there wasn't a very wide range of meals. The next spot we tried was the yacht club but it was closed. so on our way back to the caravan park we started to look for other restaurants. The first one was more of an American country styled bar, the second one was called Adrift Cafe, we decided to stay and eat at that one. I had nachos.
    Tomorrow we're leaving Exmouth on our way to Port Hedland.
    Read more