Satellite
  • Day 7

    Fisherman's Village

    March 6, 2020 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 30 °C

    This morning was like every other day here. Swim, read, breakfast, swim, read, morning tea, swim and read. John is working on a poster for our Travel and Entertainment Room, more on the poster later. Lunch, swim, read, a short swing and more reading. Finished my 4th book.

    Today's adventure was to Fisherman's village for cocktails at Cocotam over looking the beach. Then we walked around the markets I was pretty good and only purchased a few items. Hilda we did get you coconut oil items the shop had changed locations but I still managed to find the store. Time for dinner and we decided on the street food rather than a restaurant. We sat basically where we sat last time in Fisherman's village except now it is a bar where you can bring in the street food provided you purchase a drink. The cocktails where way cheaper than Cocotam and you could actually taste the grog. It was a bit too strong but I managed.

    Back at the Resort and still a little warm so we decided on a swim before completing days activities on Find Penguins before a movie. Life is rough.

    Not much walking as we took a tuk tuk to Fisherman's Village and back. Total steps 6763.

    Tomorrow we leave for Ko Phangan.
    Read more