Satellite
  • Day 8

    Cocohut Village

    March 7, 2020 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    Now on the Haadrin Queen on our way to Koh Phangan. A driver is waiting for us at the pier ready to take us to Cocohut Village our home for the next 3 days.

    When we checked in it was confirmed the full moon party has been cancelled, however, the Resort will be holding its own party with free food and drinks from 7pm tomorrow night.

    Our room is quite nice and the resort is just as good. Cocohut Village is a much larger resort than the one on Koh Samui so more people and noise. All good though as it is the Party Island for a reason.

    Once unpacked we jumped in a cab and went into town. It was time for my tattoo. I researched a few places and came up with DNA Tattoo as the reviews were quite good and prices where reasonable. No pain and it was completed in just under 2 hours. I found it more painful being still on my side and leg twisted than the actual tattoo. I am very happy with the result.

    No swimming or reading this afternoon just watching Netflix while I rested my leg. Later in the afternoon we sat outside and enjoyed a drink overlooking the pool but soon the mozzie's were bad, so we went back inside and watched another interesting show on Netflix.

    Dinner time was a short walk up the hill to a local café for pizza as we are getting over the Thai food. Some Italian will be the next best choice.

    Back at the resort we went for a short walk around the resort, it is very pretty with all the lights.

    Now for icecream and Netflix to see out day 8.

    Step count for today 8616.
    Read more