Satellite
  • Day 15

    Friday in London

    September 13, 2019 in England ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    Must quickly report Friday before we go off to breakfast - now Saturday morning. It was a great day....we first had a walk around - along Piccadilly, Burlington Arcade, had a pot of tea in Fortnum’s, and ended up in Leicester square to see Downton Abbey the movie. So good!! A feel good movie that anyone who enjoyed the series would love. A continuation of events in the lives of all the people, and gorgeous visually of course. So that was lots of fun, and relaxing, and at 6 o’clock we met Omnia, who is now back in the UK, and going to spend the weekend with us here before we go back to Liverpool with her on Monday.

    So we found an amazing Basque restaurant right near the Novello theatre where we went to Mamma Mia. We had been going to have Italian yet again, but Amr spotted this place and it was absolutely fabulous!! Really special, and not madly expensive, but divine food, and really artistically presented. The only photos of this day will be food!! After that great meal we went round the corner to Mamma Mia....such fun. Full theatre of ABBA fans, and great show, energetic and happy...so altogether a feel good, happy day. Must get ready to go to breakfast!
    Read more