Satellite
  • Day 41

    Day One

    November 16, 2018 in Canada ⋅ ☀️ -2 °C

    Had a bit of a sleep in which was nice. Went for a bit of a walk through the village and stuff. Pretty nice place, very small. Think I might sign up to a season of yoga. Played cards most of the afternoon. Girl walked into the tv room to clean it and got a but of shock when I was just sitting in the corner meditating haha. It was hard this arvo trying to meditate on my bed cause everyone was drinking getting ready for the friday night.
    Its definitely less fun not being in the drinking games etc, but it's only temporary. Not drinking means I can do more in the future, wake up and do stuff do stuff tomorrow morning, afford more gear and adventures later on.
    ***
    So about half an hour after I wrote that ^ I was just sitting around chatting with people pre drinking and then turns out Lis isn't drinking, and she was going to yoga tonight. So I tagged along and went to yoga. Ash who I met with Daria this morning, so she was there. I was thinking of inviting Daria too, probably should have.
    Smoked a bowl with Lis agyer yoga and then I went to Sessions because it's big on a Frida night.
    Didn't stay long and headed home.
    Read more