Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Top 2 Family Resorts in Langkawi

    February 24, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 5 °C

    Top 2 Family Resorts in Langkawi and reach them by Bus

    These resorts are some of the ideal ones if you are travelling along with your kids and family. Keeping in mind that there will be more than 2 travellers these hotels have spacious guestrooms and suites. With easy access to calm and serene waters, golden sandy beaches, proximity to recreational park and the most significant landmarks of Malaysia these resorts have to be on top of your bucket list. Equipped with kid friendly facilities like kids swimming pools, huge playgrounds, babysitting services, as well as tours within the zoo it ensures that you and your family have a memorable experience. The hotel has everything for people of all ages. Horse riding, jungle trekking, island hopping, banana boat rides, snorkelling, are some of the activities that you can indulge with your family here. Therefore, when you are travelling along with your family, I recommend you to travel by Bus as the whole family can travel together.

    Travel carefree without your wallets thanks to https://www.redbus.my/

    The Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa

    The Westin is a luxury Resort and Spa with one aim – to provide the best of services to its clients. Comfort and convenience is the moto of this hotel. The guests here are welcomed here with warmth. Rooms are equipped with state of the art amenities like desk clocks, 42-inch LED Screens, tea and coffee vending machines, free Wi-Fi and bathrooms with bathtubs. The hotel is just 3 kms away from Jetty Duty Free Complex making it easier for the guests to go on a shopping spree. There is an express bus every 15 minutes right outside the Airport that will take you directly to the entrance of the Westin Resort. The best part about this resort is that it directly faces the Andaman sea. Featuring more than 6 dining options as well as a spa that offers signature treatments the hotel is a must visit when in Malaysia. The restaurants within the hotel serve fresh seafood and gourmet pizzas. The views from the hotel rooms are quite pleasant and rejuvenating as it is surrounded by plush greenery on all the 4 sides.

    Casa Del Mar Resort

    This is a 4 star hotel and is one of the perfect resorts if you are looking forward for some privacy. It is situated along the white sands of Pantai Cenang on the Langkawi Island. The Airport is just 10 minutes away and can be easily reached by Bus. The Hotel has a cosy ambience and I recommend you to try out the fresh fruit juice cocktail. Alternatively, you can also ask the staff to arrange for water sports. The hotel is quite famous for its golden sandy beaches surrounding it. It serves as one of the perfect destinations for rejuvenation. It is just 20 minutes away from the Queen Beatrix International Airport. If you are into adventure sports you will be delighted to know that you can indulge into Golfing, Snorkelling as well as Diving at the resort.
    Read more