Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Day 11 - docked in Barcelona

    April 23, 2017 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Today was our changeover day.  We felt like we were pretty busy - for one thing, I already typed this up and lost it. For another, we had to be out of our cabin by 9 am then fill time until we could get into our new cabin around 1.

    One thing that was nice was that we were able to wander around the ship and take some photos without a bunch of people around.  People started coming on at about noon.  We are seeing less children - no more spring breakers.

    We were cut free from our safety drill because the crew running our muster station knew we had already done one within the last two weeks (even though we are in a different room and assigned to a different station which should mean we need to attend again).  sue and Mark had to stay for the whole drill.

    Our stateroom is the same category although it is two decks lower and the reverse floor plan.  Like the floor plan better (bed is by the balcony instead of closer to the door) but there is a lot less storage.  Our room steward Made (Mahday) seems helpful and attentive.

    Had a nice dinner in the buffet watching our sail away and then we went to the spa and watched the sunset out the stern of the ship.
    Read more