Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Book any 5 Ideal Hotels

    August 23, 2018 in India ⋅ 🌧 28 °C

    Are you travelling to Bangalore but don’t know which area to accommodate? Drop all your worries and go ahead to book your ideal hotel in Koramangala, Bangalore. Look at the range of various hotels listed at https://www.redbus.in/hotels/city/area/hotels-i… and decide your convenient stay within your budget. Booking your stay online always gives you a number of benefits, such as you can go through many types of hotels in the same area, read guest reviews and explore other requirements too. There are hotels lined up in Koramangala suiting all types of budgets, they come with all basic amenities too. The region is believed to have a lot of historical significance, while today it is one of the bustling areas in Bangalore. It has a great connectivity with most of the Tech-parks and corporate sector towards, Bellandur, Mahadevpura and Whitefield. One shall find a wide range of restaurants, good shopping centres, movie theatre and hordes of people on the roads of Koramangala. It comprises of bus stops and several commuters board their buses from this place. Opting for this place as your stay option shall not disappoint you. You can easily find anything at your doorstep, while the range of accommodation comes with good facilities offering decent hospitality to the guests. The nearest railway station is at Whitefield, however, the AC/Non AC city bus services takes you to most of the major locations from Koramangala.
    Here is a compilation of recommendable hotels near Koramangala, Bangalore. They can be booked online where you can decide your ideal stay suiting your budget and other demands too. Moreover, this area has a very good connectivity from airport, main city railway station and with all bus stations around the city. The smooth movement of public transportation and communication makes it an eligible location for stay in Bangalore.

    1. High Sky By World Choice: The hotel property is located just off the Outer Ring Road in Koramangala. The hotel offers Standard Rooms and Suites for comfortable stays for all types of travellers.

    2. OYO 4606 Hotel Maple Green Suites: It is located close to the IT hub and welcome guests with utmost warmth. They are corporate service apartments that is a perfect stay option for any business traveller.


    3. Hotel Mint Downtown: They offers accommodation suiting all types of budgets. They also accommodate all categories of guests ranging from corporate to families. Besides, the location of the hotel serves as a great convenience for the guests.

    4. Azaa Stays Koramangala: An Ideal stay choice for travellers or vacationers as they offer high quality of services in a reasonable price. Moreover, it is situated close to major IT parks and entertainment hubs within the city. Besides, the hotel is in close proximity to the bus stations. The hotel is located on the outer ring road, creating great connectivity with the rest of the city.

    5. Hotel Pent House: It is located close to the IT hub and offers personalized services to the guests. One can access al close by shops, restaurants and other places easily from the hotel.
    Read more