Satellite
  • Day 27

    Yamba to Byron Bay

    October 18, 2020 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 18 °C

    We woke in Yamba after the worst nights sleep! There was not many places to Park in the town so we drove to a sports area and parked in the car park where there was some parking. There were some people pulled up there already so we thought it would be grand.
    Then the pulled out an amp, mic, and a guitar and sang song after song. It was the most out of time singing we ever heard and he didn't take a breath between the songs. It was hell.
    Jake watched a match during it I kept trying to go asleep. At 2.30 am Jake said that's it and he got in the drivers seat and we drove to like an industrial estate and parked there for the rest of the night. Luckily it was really quite but our sleep had been so broken we were wrecked after it!
    We drove to a little park to cook breakfast and use the toilet. We then drove on as we were going to find a market but they had been on Saturday.
    We went to Coles to get bits for lunch and dinner. And went to some discount shops after just for a look around.
    We drove to Ballina and we cooked lunch and went for a walk. It was so windy as bad weather is expected this evening. So we sorted out bits in the van for tonight in case it does lash.
    We had a little look around Ballina and then decided to drive to Byron.
    We drove around Byron for a little while to see it and see all the restaurants etc which were quite busy. We then went to look for somewhere to park for the night and we found a place by the sea. We watched some Ratched on Netflix too.
    Read more