Satellite
  • Day 63

    Clovelly (covid test day)

    November 23, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ☁️ 24 °C

    We woke up and we were quite hungover. If we got more sleep we would probably have been fine but we had to be up early for our covid tests. We were getting the bus then we just got an uber to randwick to get it. It didn't take long and wasn't as bad as expected.
    We then got food in a cafe in randwick which wasn't particularly nice but filled the gap. Then we got a text that my phone was ready so we got the metro into town hall to collect it! The good news was I didn't have to pay as they said it was covered by warantee and they don't know why it happened. Which made us wonder about the last time and whether it was even water damage, but anyway hopefully it won't happen again.
    We then went back to the apartment and cooked a curry for lunch. We sorted the bags some more and cleaned up around and then that evening we had a pizza and burrito for dinner. We were in Bondi Junction so we got the bars etc out of our flyby points, we had $40 which was great and we only had to had a bit to it.
    We went back to the apartment, watched I'm a celebrity, had our showers and went to bed.
    Read more