Satellite
  • Day 1,392

    USA Tour - Dallas - Texas

    January 3, 2019 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 3 °C

    I FINALLY MADE IT! 17 hours after leaving St Louis I arrived in Dallas, Texas

    And it was pissing it down!

    I was so fucked off, hadn’t slept at all on the coach it’s 6:30am, I’m drenched, I have no WiFi to order an Uber and generally annoyed so Dallas didn’t get off to the best of starts!

    I made my way to my hostel which was about a 20 minute walk from the bus station, carrying two bags which were heavy on roads with no pavements. I knew I was far too early to check into my hostel but I was just hoping to leave my bags there and maybe sit down. However Lady Luck must of been looking down at me as the woman on reception let me check in at 7am which was 9 hours early! I could of cried, I was tired and just wanted to sleep so I ran to my room threw all my stuff on my bed and just passed out. I was lucky enough to remember to set my alarm for the Liverpool V City game.

    I had a few hours sleep and went to find a bar for the game. Ended up going with a guy called Bruno who was staying in my hostel to an Irish bar for the game. We got talking to a guy from St Louis who was a Liverpool fan who used to live in Sheffield 😂😂 then a Manc came in from fallowfield!

    Liverpool lost but it was a good laugh having a few beers watching the game - felt like home for a bit

    After the game I went back the hostel and just slept all afternoon and all night.

    I was exhausted
    Read more