Satellite
  • Day 1,460

    Asia Tour - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

    March 12, 2019 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 35 °C

    Spent a few days back here in KL as I am flying out from here on the 15th to Vietnam. Didn’t do much as I’ve kind of already explored the city. The only thing I didn’t get round to doing was the Batu Caves but they’ll still be there in years to come.

    Didn’t do much really except go see bits and pieces here and there, it’s a brilliant city though and I would come back in the future no danger!

    Looking forward to flying out To Vietnam tomorrow, it’s the one place I was most excited about coming to! I’ve already planned my trip in Vietnam, and I’m treating myself to a tailor made suit for my 30th... I also treated myself to a watch for my 30th too...

    The hostel I’m staying in here in Kl though is awesome, it’s the Japanese pod style capsules. The hostel is called space hostel and it’s right opposite petaling street. It’s brilliant and I would deffo stay in one of these again, even if they where more expensive than a private hotel room. That’s how highly I rate them. The only issue with this hostel is that there’s so many homeless outside, it’s so sad to see.

    If I ever come back to KL I’d probably only do 3 days, I’d try and fit more into those days as I have struggled here with the weather, it’s just so hot and humid I genuinely can’t hydrate quick enough from all the sweating!

    Anyway, I need to get some sleep as I’m so excited for Vietnam I don’t want to waste a minute!
    Read more