Satellite
  • Day 4

    Lazy Day on Chama Ct.

    June 11, 2015 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Today we visited and talked and talked some more. In the morning we sat on the patio, drank coffee, and watched the golfers parade by. Amy came by to visit us on her way to class. She's looking good.

    We kept talking, moved back into the house, and had breakfast. In between talking we somehow managed to get dressed before Tim arrived. (Of course, the sisters wore their shirts.) He talked to us about his disease, Charko-Marie-Tooth Syndrome, very matter of factly. He thinks Patsy has it, also, though she doesn't agree. The 5 of us made plans for tomorrow.

    Paige and Jesse came and went during the day. Paige had volley ball camp and flute lessons. Jesse gave us a trumpet concert. He plays well for a beginner.

    Chrissy and Wes joined us for supper, as did Stasi. Gary is working on the west side of the mountains. And all the while we kept talking.

    After a delicious steak and swordfish dinner with salad, veggies, baked potato, bread and cheesecake for dessert, we all played Left ,Right. Then we took a lot of pictures of the 5 siblings with lots of different devices. And we talked some more. Tim played piano for us off and on during the evening.

    We kissed and hugged everybody goodbye till no one was left except the sisters and Dennis. Dennis played the player piano and the sisters continued talking. Finally we began to run out of energy and any more talking has been postponed till tomorrow.

    Btw, the chocolate man is a little worse for the wear. He didn't like being left in the hot car. I'll have to post a picture of him tomorrow. We can't decide what to name him; but like Flat Stanley, he'll go with us everywhere.
    Read more