Expensive but well damn WORTH IT!January 20, 2018 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C
Bali is really really worth visiting😎 but it's not indonesia!
Let me highlight some of the main differences between the 2 :
1) Prices💵 : Well everything is almost 2 to 3 times as expensive as in Yogyakarta in Bali.
2) Religion : In Indonesia when someone has a positive inclination towards you (a bit maybe after the where you come from question) they generally ask the religion with an expection of being muslim whereas here it's with an expectation of being Hindu.
There is a very noted disappointment everywhere in Indonesia if the religion doesn't match and a sense of enthusiasm if it does which is super fucked up😂!!!!!
3) Animals : No fucking cats in Bali but dogs😇! Finally something nice 🤭.
4) Weather : It's more tropical in Bali. With way more forests and also rice plantations😇.
5) People : Well people here are browner for sure, they are also more hairy with better eyebrows and also heavily tattooed😏. Curiosity for boule is reduced considerably in Bali😂.
6) Roads : Are way better (properly constructed) in Bali but still takes super long to travel around.
7) Architecture : Well no mosques seen being replaced with a zillion temples (which look more Chinese than indian)😊.
SOOO DIFFERENT from real Indonesia🙁
Day 1 :
All about reaching our home and the struggle in the rain of shifting the luggage 😂. Having taken the ferry, it took us nearly 4 hours to reach our home driving from the west coast of Bali to Ubud 😁. The home was really comfy (problem was hot water was available only for the lucky ones)🤭.
Day 2 :
Having settled in and had a very fruitful breakfast😋 (well also after washing clothes), we headed to a RICE PLANTATION place (idk the name😂) but it was wonderful😊. Later we headed to a butterfly park where we say many beautiful butterflies and also some cocoons. It was really amazing! (Helps that Bali is touristic)😇. After taking a look at Mt.Agung we headed to a waterfall.😊 It was a sight. And after dropping Ares off we had a nice sleep.
Day 3 :
We checked out of the previous hotel and our day began with the Balinese dance😃. To my surprise it was super amazing (the music was unique and so was the performance of the actors)😃. Later we headed to a temple (basically a view point like the southmost in Bali) and then to a bird park.🤭 It WAS SOOOO GOOOOODD!!!😃 Way better than the one in Palembang. So many birds hahahah. After which we headed for our hotel hunt😇. We settled on the tallest hotel in bali!! It was awesome to stay here for 3 days.😃
Day 4 and 5 :
A nice heavy breakfast kicked off our day.😋 After a few bad bargaining deals and a long walk along the beach it was fun just to lie down and relax in front of our hotel😊. Later at night we tasted Nasi jinngooo (which was amazing🤩) and Siobak (pork was tasty)😊. Snorkeling was super awesome the next day and the banana boats were Fucking crazyyyy😂. (Falling was epic) and the trip to lemobongan was amazing.Read more