Satellite
  • Day 26

    Saturday catamaran trip

    September 18, 2021 in Portugal ⋅ ☀️ 22 °C

    After the morning walk we were off quickly to the pharmacy for one of the group then to the marina. Cheryl did a little shopping and we were on the boat for 11.15. Out of the marina and along the coast. Looking at the cliffs from a different angle. Another beautiful sunny clear sky day - but windy! West of Luz somewhere we stopped for our lunch and a swim. They had paddle boards for those inclined and a bouncy thing to run along in the water. Harder than you would think. Den tried but dismayed it across for the free beer. I didn't go in the water mostly due to the wind but it was a lovely spot. I think I got wind burn but no sunburn. The pasta chicken salad lunch was included and good. Drinks were available for a small charge and most of those on the boat were likely in their 20's. But Paul was the first to dive in and Den and he swam in to the beach.
    Started back around 2pm and the music volume went up. By the time we were back at the marina most were dancing. All seemed to have a great time, getting back about 3.30 and tired out from the wind. We went to Campimar restaurant at our beach for salad dinner. I think we will aĺl be in bed early tonight. One more day in Lagos. Time to pack....
    Read more