Satellite
  • Day 8

    Compost!

    April 1, 2020 in Ireland ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    9 bags of compost arrived from Windy Ridges today! The delivery guy said they had to shut down their online delivery system shortly after I ordered because they got completely overwhelmed with orders! I have planters being delivered this week so will soon be able to do a bit of gardening. Hopefully the weather keeps up!

    Zoe-trope from Raheny Shamrocks is doing online workouts on Instagram. I tried a 10 min glute exercise today - it was great - nice and short too! Going to try and do a few of her classes each week.

    I also did a tempo run this evening - I've started following Emmet Dunleavy's training plans which he is posting on MyRun Community - a new Facebook page which was set up in response to the lockdown - for runners to share different resources. I'm going to try and follow the plan as far as possible. Rang Lisa for the chats on my cool down jog - feel like we've lots of chats to catch up on so going to try and coordinate our runs as much as possible!

    I've been dragging Mia our for a walk around the estate every day - it's the only exercise she gets some days! We've also been playing lots of games- mostly Uno, but today we played Minions top trumps for a change!

    Mia spends lots of time chatting with her friends - Ashley, Talah and Jenny - on zoom. I don't know how they have so much to chat about! Sometimes they play roadblox together or Nintendo switch, but mostly they just chat!
    Read more