Satellite
  • Day 1

    BEST PLACES TO PARTY IN FRANCE

    June 4, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 38 °C

    France is one of the most visited as well as most popular tourist destinations of Europe because of huge number of attractions and experiences it has on offer. All French cities have a diverse things to do and see. If you are a party lover France has so much fun awaiting for you. France is best known for its romantic aura, Eiffel tower, some of the world’s best museum, great architecture, wine, amazing food but the most hidden feature of France is its party scene. When travelling to France you can enjoy one of the best parties on your trip. Make few preparations like make hotel bookings, car rentals which can be booked online with https://www.car4hires.com/France.aspx, or any specific visit which needs booking. Make sure you don’t drink and drive because that can lead you to some serious problem. Here I have short listed some of the best places in France where you can party till wee hours.

    MARSEILLE
    The second largest city of France, Marseille boasts energetic and lively feel. City’s history dates back 2600 years back making it a great place to party. The Colourful nightlife of Marseille features an array of centrally located clubs and bars leading to great nightlife.

    BORDEAUX
    Wine capital of France is also a popular French party town. You can enjoy at some of the best bars, clubs and pubs in Bordeaux while sipping world’s best wine. Not just drinking and dancing city has many unique entertainment options too for enjoying. La Victorie is home to city’s best nightlife venues.

    STRASBOURG
    City is a mix of French and German culture and so are its offerings. Combination of a beer making and one famous for wine making sets up a best atmosphere of a party town. City is home to huge student population which gives it more of a youthful feel. Strasbourg nightlife is both excitement filled and inexpensive because of its student population. You can dance till the wee hours, even 7 in the morning in some of the clubs of city.

    LE HAVRE
    Located along the English Channel, Le Havre is one of the best party cities of France. You will find a wide range of bars, clubs and pubs in this vibrant port city ranging from highly expensive to student’s choice budget friendly ones.
    Read more