Satellite
  • Day 1

    Russian Air Defense System

    August 4, 2016 in South Korea ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Russia has developed a miniature burning laser weapon for special operations forces,which using low energy laser. The weapon is only 300 grams, it can blinding the enemy or temporary loss of combat, and has received the Chechen War test.
    http://www.htpow.com/ultra-powerful-laser-point…
    Russia has also developed a 56 kg weight of individual automatic photoelectric warfare weapons, mainly rely on the built-in laser radar lock the precise location of the target, resulting in loss of the combat effectiveness of the enemy soldiers and photoelectric equipment and effect distance of up to 1.5 km.
    Powerful Laser Weapon Can Destroy the Enemy Satellite Completely
    http://www.htpow.com/green-5000mw-laser-pointer…
    As the world's first major achievements in the field of 5000mw Laser weapons, the Soviet Union has long maintained the technical advantages of laser weapons. As early as 1972, the Soviet Union carried out a powerful laser weapon test, they use a mobile laser cannon destroy the air moving target successfully. But due to the 90s of the last century, Soviet power weakened and continued unrest.
    At the same time, the United States has invested a lot of manpower and material resources to carry out research, the rapid development of Russia's anti ultra. The United States began in 1983, "Star Wars" program in the laser radiation system research work, after the beginning of the development of up to 30 years.
    http://www.htpow.com/5-in-1-green-100mw-laser-p…
    HTPOW 30000mw Powerful Blue Laser Pointer
    Although the U.S. Department of defense since the end of 2011, announced the termination of the ABL airborne 100mw Laser Pointer project research and development, but through several ballistic missile interception test, the United States in the field of lasers have made great progress. At present, the United States missile defense agency has begun research on the use of high altitude UAV laser weapons. It is to see the great prospects of this field, and in view of the United States space based laser weapon is relatively mature, Russia is unwilling to fall behind, they also involved in the research of space-based laser weapons actively.

    Strategic priority to protect the nuclear power

    It can be considered that the current Russian air based laser weapon system deveolpment comes from the enormous pressure of the military field of space. At present, the Western powers have extended their military reach into space, and Russia's 200mw Green Laser weapon system will be used as a weapon against the country's space weapons and equipment. The Russian side has revealed that Russian existing laser weapon can destroy enemy satellites flying in the hundreds of kilometers of track, ground-based laser weapon system is used in combat.
    http://www.htpow.com/200mw-green-laser-pointer-…
    Russia and the United States, Russia has a long time competition in the laser field, in March 2007 the Russian "Tatiana" satellite of the sudden suspension of work, it is considered to be related to the United States to test laser weapons. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, Russia's comprehensive national strength has appeared relatively weak. However the peripheral security environment has become increasingly complex, especially eastward expansion of NATO, the United States will continue to plan to deploy anti missile system in Eastern Europe, the outbreak of the crisis in Ukraine is directly in front of the Russia's doorstep, the strategy space and deterrent power suffered a great threat. In this case, Russia can only rely on more strategic nuclear forces this "killer".
    Read more