Satellite
  • Day 4,840

    North Conway NH

    September 1, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 68 °F

    We were up around the regular time after a good nights sleep. We had cereal for breakfast at our condo and headed out to storyland at 9:00. We stopped nearby at Patch’s market to get sandwiches and snacks for lunch. We had brought a cooler which we kept in the car. Storyland opened at 9:30 and it was good to get there a little early because lines were a little long and we didn’t buy advance tickets. We went on many rides, saw the Daniel Tiger show at 11 and had lunch around 11:30. Maggie wasn’t interested in afternoon rides so we went to the toddler play area where they have a playground and things to look around in. She enjoyed it. Prices weren’t too bad for lunch and games but gift shop and snacks/beverages were crazy expensive. We left around 2 after a pretty full day. It was busy there but lines moved fast. Maggie has a fun time and I think she’d enjoy it even more as she gets older.

    We went back to the condo and played in the indoor pool for a little while and then the playground/sandbox by the clubhouse. At 4:45 we headed over to the White Mountain Cider Co. to get dinner. Myron got hangar steak with scallion pancake and Sherilyn got porcini dusted chicken and pasta. Maggie got French fries. All the food and drinks were amazing and it was pricey but delicious. Maggie wasn’t great at dinner but we still got cider donuts and icecream for dessert. We relaxed a bit before bedtime.

    Monday morning was boring. We just packed up the car and headed home. It was rainy so we hit a lot of traffic coming home.
    Read more