Satellite
  • Day 102

    One week in Floripa

    April 15, 2018 in Brazil ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    It's already been a week since I arrived at Rosemary dream. The time flies by so fast here, at the same time I feel like I have been here for a long time.

    After the Rosemary experience on Tuesday, I needed to spend Wednesday to do some reflecting and writing. There was a lot of impressions in one day. I spent some time at "the natural pools" with others staying in the hostel. It is actually not pools, but that's the name the place is given. Later in the evening Ariella was giving us a lesson about Qi Gong. Very interesting!

    On Thursday I started the day doing some Qi Gong by myself before the others woke up. At 7.30 we did yoga. I love starting my days like this, with activities before breakfast. We spent the day at the beach, relaxing. We ended up joining a group of Israelis from the hostel for a spontaneous dance party at the beach to israelien music. So much fun!! I love how natural it seemed for this family to do something like that. Later on we played beach volley. Me and Jackie coocked dinner for ourself, Alina and Juan. The four of us clicked very fast. Lovely day with lovely people.

    Friday we started the day with Qi Gong on our own (me, Jackie, Juan and Aline). We did a short session of exercising after. Breakfast was delicious as always. We ended up spending most of the day at the beach relaxing. Later on a israeli couple had a session about Tantra. I found it very interesting. They focused upon boundaries, saying no, and more. We did some exercises. Friday means family dinner at Rosemary. Great food and great atmosphere. After dinner there was a "open stage" night. People singing, playing instruments and sharing. It was lovely. I was told earlier that day that everybody had to sing, and was super nervous about it. Didn't want to do it at all. In the night I decided not to, it felt like to much out of my comfort zone that I am not ready for it. Singing in front of people is something I don't do at all. In the end it somehow ended up with me singing, when Eva and Sophie was singing "a whole new world" from Aladdin and I ended up joining them without even thinking about how scary it would be. I just love that song, and it happened so spontaneous. It was a good night!

    Saturday we started the day with Qi Gong after breakfast. Ariella was leading us, and it was a energic and powerful session. After that she showed us a Chinese massage technique, it was super nice. Can you have a better start to the day? Great breakfast, qi Gong and giving eachother massages. What an peaceful morning. We went kayaking to Lagoa after this. It was very nice to kayak up the river here, beautiful. At night we went for dinner in Lagoa, and then to a party. We had a great day and did a lot of dancing. A perfect day together with my new crew here at Rosemary; Jackie, Aline and Juan. I love these people!!

    Today was a quiet day perfect for doing as close to nothing as possible. We had lunch at the beach, deck 6 has amazing food! We went to the turtle rescue centre and saw some awesome turtles. Jackie left for Iguazu Falls for a couple of days. Gonna miss having here around! Luckily she comes back at thursday. We have became such a close crew here, and I feel like I have know these guys forever.
    Read more