Satellite
  • Day 3

    Virgen de la montant santuario

    July 26, 2016 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 38 °C

    Visited this lovely spot this morning after picking up Ollie. Views over Caceres are fantastic much better than it looked on Google street view. It's a very peaceful place if you needed to get away from the city to think, this would be a good place to head. Met some horses on the way back.

    We went for some tostas (toast) in a nice cafe which had cold water mist spraying over you while you sit outside under the canopy. Then Ollie took us to his local park before we headed into the air con sanctuary of the local 'Eroski' shopping mall. Met Ollies mum (Christina) when she picked him up.

    Just had a siesta to catch up on last nights lost sleep then went to a local bar for some really cold estrellas (Marie had red wine - still no sign of the vodka monster - good girl) and met Justin's girl Angelica for an hour before heading back into Caceres again. We ate at a place where they just keep bringing little tapas to your table as they come fresh out of the kitchen and if you want one you can take it for a euro. Weird guy standing at the bar kept trying to sing some shitty song to us in english before we left sounded like a mash up of barbie girl tbh. We then walked back and stopped for a nice lemon ?granita? on the way were we met an Irish friend of Justin's with his spanish girl and yes i got the obligitory brain freeze headache from the granita.

    So tired after such a busy day i don't remember going to sleep.
    Read more