Satellite
  • Day 1

    India

    September 5, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Bus Travel Guide from Raipur to Hyderabad

    Raipur is one of the exceptional cities located in Chhattisgarh with its significance in India. Additionally, in gentle of the fact that it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is specifically huge and prominent, above all for its steel markets. Raipur is residence to one of the finest and biggest metal factories in India and additionally one of the finest today's focuses. Raipur has more than 200 steel factories and 6 metal plants. With the exception of these, the city additionally brags off aluminium, manipulate and in addition coal ventures. Raipur used to be to start with a section of Madhya Pradesh earlier than Chhattisgarh used to be framed and that happened in 2000 and considering Raipur has made its place in the most glided spots of the state.

    Hyderabad naturally overpowers because of its myriad points of interest. Intriguing history, bustling searching streets and nearby cuisine are one of the crucial matters that attract travellers to this location. Even though, there are many ways of reaching Hyderabad from Raipur, a bus experience would be the most fascinating one, as you will surpass scenic villages, old structures and alluring landscapes. Travelling from Raipur to Hyderabad is convenient and trouble free in view that it has one of the vital best roadways connecting them. I took bus tickets online from https://www.redbus.in/bus-tickets/ at great discounts. I had opted for an Ac sleeper bus as the road journey went on for almost 14 hours.

    The distance between Raipur and Hyderabad is 540.0 kms by using the road. There are bus companies with three no. of buses offered by bus operators. Raipur to Hyderabad bus timings fluctuate with one operator to another. The first bus takes off around 03:25 PM and final bus at 05:00 PM (I took the last bus to Raipur).
    Read more