Satellite
  • Day 10

    Travel by train

    September 9, 2019 in Germany ⋅ 🌧 12 °C

    Today we had to wake up at 5: 15 a.m to catch our train to Stuttgart but first we had to to take the metro to the train station. The train we had to take in Paris was really easy to find but when we got to Stuttgart all the announcements were in German and our train changed track numbers. Once we were on the train to Zurich everything was fine. Until there was an announcement that said that trains final stop was going to be Singen even though we were still 40 minutes away from Zurich. So we and some of the passengers got on another train from a different train company in the end we got to Zurich.

    When we got to Zurich, we went to the oldest candy shop in Zurich and we bought some chocolate. The candy store has been open since 1836. Then we walked around a bit and saw around 30-40 swans and we saw 8 swans, some pigeons and seagulls just siting on a thing near the water.

    Next we went to Grossmunster church, which is 900 years old. The church was built in 1130 and was finished in 1230. Then we climbed a tower that had 187 narrow steps and some very low ceilings. When we got to the top of the tower there were 4 little balconies that gave us a different view and perspective of Zurich. We climbed down again and went back to the oldest candy shop. Attached to the candy shop was a restaurant where we got hot chocolate that wasn't too sweet, but still very good. The hot chocolate came with a mini plate of whipping cream and there were shavings of chocolate on both the whipping cream and hot chocolate. After finishing our hot chocolate we bought some groceries for dinner and had a relaxing evening in our appartement.
    Neve
    ———

    Aujourd’hui hui on a lever a 5h15 pour nous rendre au gare de train pour prendre un train à Stuttgart. Le train train a Stuttgart été faciles à trouver mais quand on st arriver en Allemagne aucun des annonces été en anglais et notre train a changer de raille. Quand on été sur le train tous été bon.Sauf que notre train est arrêter dans Singen alleux e Zurich alors on est aller sur un train d’un different compagnie et puis finalement nous some arriver en Zurich.

    Puis on est aller acheter du chocolat et du chocolat et du chocolat chaud mais avent qu’on a acheter du chocolaté chaut on a aller dans tour que tu peut voir tous de Zurich dans.
    Read more