Satellite
  • Day 106

    Khao San Road - food, food & more food!

    December 14, 2019 in Thailand ⋅ 🌙 25 °C

    In Thailand there is a road named Khao San Road. It is a road where vendors come and sell food. You can buy food like meat on a stick, fresh fruit and things like pad thai. There was a place that had smoothies which were delicious because there was so much fresh fruit in them. There were a bunch of people selling scorpions and spiders and bugs which I think is disgusting. We did not try any of this type of food. There were a lot of places where you could get your hair braided and a lot of places you could get a massage.

    I had the most delicious mango smoothie on Khao San Road. It was so fresh and refreshing because it was 33 degrees outside. One of the nights we were sampling food, I got ice cream. The ice cream was plain, butit came in a coconut and the guy who I bought it from took a carrot peeler and scraped the side of the coconut to get shavings in it. The fruit was the best I ever had.Iit was juicy and flavorful - it was sososo good. The meat on a stick was also good - my favorite was the chicken. Khao San Road used to be a road that backpackers go to eat because the food was so cheap but then the government cleaned the road up and it became more touristy.

    Neve
    _ _ _
    Read more