Satellite
  • Day 163

    The Jewel and Orchids

    February 9, 2020 in Singapore ⋅ ☁️ 24 °C

    Once we landed in Singapore, we got off the plane, went through immigration and customs, we arrived in the arrivals part of the airport. In this part of the airport, there is a 10 storey mall. The mall is called the Jewel, which is in the airport, and has the world’s largest indoor waterfall. There are also smaller waterfalls and lots and lots of trees.

    On the upper level, there is a forest that has a trampoline, mirror maze, a hedge maze. We decided to do the canopy walk through the forest that had animals made out of flowers and lichens. There was a big elephant with water coming out of its trunk, an alligator, some parrots and lots of smaller animals. Each night, there is a light show that lights up the waterfall. It is very pretty.

    There was also a section called the fog bowls that were made out of fake grass and every so often, fog would come out of the different bowls. There was also a very pretty garden that had statues of really pretty mice. It’s very cool that an airport has all of this and in my opinion, it’s the best airport we’ve ever been too. You could probably spend a full day at the airport to shop and try out the different restaurants. Il y avait des fleurs qui pousser sur des arbres qui regarder faux il était blanc et jaune ou blanc et violette.

    Neve

    La journée avant hier on est aller à un jardin de Orchidée. C’est est vraiment beau il y avait un section out les orchidées était nommer après des personnes qui ont visiter le jardin. Comme un dès fleurs était nommer après Barack Obama et des autre personne important. J’ai vraiment visiter le jardin parce que les fleurs était beaucoup de différant couloir comme violette, rose,jaune,blanc et bleu. Je pense que les orchidées sont vraiment beau et colorée.
    Read more