Satellite
  • Day 28

    Apple shaped

    July 17, 2016 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Our one full day in Mykonos was mostly spent by the pool because I'm not going to say who... But Breanna was hungover af. She napped in the shade while I tanned in the sun with our friend Australia.

    Around dinner, we headed into the main city where we walked around shops that we couldn't afford. Some lady tried to sell me a knock off Michael Kors wrist wallet for 120€... What...

    We saw a bunch of cafe's along the sea where the water would come right up. Absolutely stunning.

    The disappointing thing about Mykonos was that there was no beach parties.... None at all. All the parties were at city center but we wanted nothing to do with the crazy crowd that was already there at 8pm.

    We caught the bus back to our "hostel". We had a late night snack at the restaurant (burschetta with feta cheese) as we listened to the drunk couple next to us argue very loudly. Bree and I didn't even say one word to each other the whole meal. We just couldn't help but listen and laugh. I by accidentally said too loud "so happy i'm single" & they obviously heard. I'm no good at whispering. Shortly after, they got up and walked away. Wish I would have saw them this morning.

    We then walked down to see some other resorts, walked back & hung out on the lawn chairs by the pool for a bit before going to our metal frame wrapped in canvas.

    Oh also, the girls who were "camping" & going out to party looked better than I ever have in my entire life. We havent even tried to put on makeup since that one time in prague. I havent blow dried or straightened my hair at all. #healthyhair #justkiddingweretoolazy
    Read more