Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 31

    Crazy 9 countdown

    July 20, 2016, Aegean Sea ⋅ 🌬 26 °C

    Up this morning at 9 am to pack.

    Oh but before that, we were woken up by a maid at 7 that came into our room thinking that we had already checked out.

    We finished our last pack for Europe 2016.... How bitter sweet.... on second thought.. just bitter.. We're not ready to come home just yet :(

    We went to store our luggage so we could hang out, get food & enjoy the last of Santorini we could.

    We went to the beach where we put our feet in the black sand for the last time.

    We got some lunch at this place along the water where there were some cats hanging out. We figured out that one of the cats had kittens under the deck. We told the owner & he said he had been looking for them for 2 weeks.

    Our waitress was the sweetest ever. When we left, she gave us traditional Greek plates that you smash at weddings. Hopefully it wont break in my bag on the way home.

    We went back to the villa to get our shuttle to Thira port.

    We arrived there around 2:45 so we definitely had some time to kill. We grabbed a coffee and a snack at this cafe along the peer where we ended up staying the whole time. We played some cards to pass the time.

    A lot of cards... Our ferry was at 5:50

    It didn't show up until 6:50.

    Its okay because once we get to Athens at 4:30am, we are going to be homeless until our flights at 11:30 & 12:30.

    We are now on our way, trying to deal with the rough waters.

    Stay tuned ;)

    Frick&Frack
    Read more