Satellite
  • Day 2

    Me, lucky? Who knew.

    May 25, 2017 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    We landed in Halifax & got off on the tarmac since it's such a small airport.

    Oh! I forgot to add in my last post that when we took off in montreal, I realized that it was my first time actually at the window seat while flying out east of Canada.... the view of Montreal from my window was absolutely stunning.

    So back to current time:

    We grabbed some food at Legends Nova Scotia (literally the only thing that was open)..... and possibly some beer to properly kick off the next 3 weeks.

    As we boarded the plane, we were told that it's a full flight. Turns out that the seat in between me and this super kind lady is EMPTY. Every other seat is taken. IM FINALLY THE LUCKY ONE.... But actually I'm not sure anymore. It was obviously too good to be true. She told me that since I'm sitting beside her I have the most important job..... to wake her up if she's snoring..... then she went on to tell me ALL about her sleep apnea. Oh, she also has this wicked smokers cough (please send help).

    Fast forward to 2 hours into the flight. I'm watching sex in the city trying to get comfortable. I put my feet up on the the middle seat and she told me that I could stretch out my legs even if it touched her... after I kindly declined she grabbed my legs and forced them. I can officially say that this is the strangest experience I've ever had on a plane so far in my life. Ps. I think shes going to cough up a lung soon... oh yeah, she also told me all about her diabetes.

    We're about 45 minutes out now. It's finally starting to sink in that we're here..... in Scotland, the motherland.
    Read more