Satellite
  • Day 7

    Disneyworld

    February 23, 2015 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 19 °C

    So, I arrived in Florida yesterday to start my new adventure. Good flight and loads of room (advantage to going at the end of half term). I was rather nervous in all honesty but it flipped itself into excitement as we flew over a rather snowy New York.

    Considering all the horror stories I'd heard about customs in the US I had a very easy and smooth stroll through. Arriving in Disneyworld I managed to loose both my scarves out of the sleeve of my jacket. Well done Lizi. Checked in and found my room.

    Now Im not one for fried and fast food anyway but considering my recent dietary changes I have decided my best bet is to live off Salad without dressing. Its is a world of beige here. At this particular hotel at any rate. I managed to find carrotsticks, banana and a no fat yoghurt (closest thing I'll get to skimmed or lactose free). Everyone is very friendly though.

    After an early night I woke up ready form first day of training which turnout to be a solo endeavour but fantastic. I got to help put together Minnie's costume and then put Woody's costume together on my own. I hope they were both pleased with my work.

    I've had the most wonderful day. I learnt a lot about the costumes and got to go to places you definitely don't visit when here on holiday. Very much looking forward to tomorrow.

    Only downside is that I have yet to get my staff pass so cant go wandering round Disneyworld. Hopefully Wednesday will bring that and some fun!!!

    We shall see what tomorrow brings
    Read more