Satellite
  • Day 33

    Nassau

    March 21, 2015 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    So,we are officially done with cross over. The new cast are in, our heroes, villains, princesses and the gang are rested up and have their dance moves down. The shows have gone pretty well so far. Lots of energy and great fun backstage. Definitely get a work out.

    I've settled into ship life now. I'm installed in my cabin, have a great room mate and have finally been able to unpack. Im making some great friends too and really enjoying the sunshine. :-)

    Bahamas day today, chilling in Nassau and as with all my travels thus far yo various places I have managed to ind a coffee shop with good coffee and yummy cupcakes!

    Bit of a lot down today as ESPN weren't showing the England vs France match but the sun and steel drums have made up for that. I already have a 6 Nations catch up day planned form return home.

    Off to Castaway Cay again tomorrow, spot of BBQ and beach time before helping Mickey and Pals say goodbye to our guests. Then its back to Port Canaveral again.

    I know its repetitive but you cant complain really. I work in the Bahamas. On a fantastic ship with a awesome crew. Living the life! :-)
    Read more