Satellite
  • Day 1

    Choose any 4 Hotels near Egmore, Chennai

    July 24, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 35 °C

    Egmore in Chennai is a lively area known for its Railway Station. It witnesses a huge flow of crowd on daily basis. Apart from these, there is a Government Museum, which is a house to various ancient artefacts. Egmore consists of residential areas as well as a commercial hub. This place is easily accessible from all the places of interests. Most of the visitors folk to Egmore and look for a convenient place to stay. There are a number of good hotels near Egmore, Chennai and you can book them at https://www.redbus.in/hotels/city/area/hotels-i… for a hassle-free experience. The online hotel-booking platform holds a wide range of various types of accommodations starting from economy to luxury stays. The user-friendly procedure of booking hotel rooms helps to save time. This also helps you to read guest reviews, get discounts and browse other requirements. It is advisable to select your ideal hotel room in advance, just to keep yourself away from unwanted complications.

    All the hotels are spread across various parts of Egmore, depending on their service offerings, prices and accessibility from other places. The demand of hotels near Egmore, Chennai is never less, due to its range of attractions lined up across the city. Business as well as leisure travellers visiting this city shall never be deprived of a proper and clean accommodation. Here is a compilation of hotels in Egmore, Chennai, which are close to railway station, bus stop or near to market areas. It will probably help a traveller having plans to visit the place and decide a well-suited stay here.

    1. Hotel Chandra Park: This hotel is located just opposite to Egmore railway station. They offer budget rooms with clean bed and bath facility. There is an in-house restaurant in the hotel, where you can relish your taste buds. This hotel is an ideal stay for business and leisure travellers.

    2. Hotel Rivera: The hotel is strategically situated in the heart of Chennai, on the Poonamalle High Road. Hotel Rivera is close to Mount Road, the commercial and shopping center of the city, as well as just 2 kms from central, 1 km from Egmore Railway Station and 18 kms away from the Chennai Airport. All the guests can experience luxury and have a pleasurable stay here!

    3. Hotel Chennai Gate: This hotel property is ideally located in front of the Egmore - Railway Station, which is 2 KM away from Central Railway Station and 16 KM from International / Domestic airports. The hotel provides comfort in fully furnished rooms.

    4. Hotel Pandian: The hotel offers genuine hospitality, nice quality of food and other basic amenities. The railway station, bus stand and the airport all are in proximity from the hotel. Guests can easily access all of these in a hassle-free way.
    Read more