Satellite
  • Day 2

    Decorating trip

    January 2, 2017 in England ⋅ ☀️ 4 °C

    Good night's sleep, up and ready by 8 in case boiler man comes early. Checked Facebook, played on my games and now ready for breakfast. Bit of a peck on. Plan today to get light fixed. Get boiler sorted. Finish wallpaper, carpet down, megs bedroom blinds up. See how we do. Well light fixed which took a massive stress off of mark. But not the boiler as the pump has gone so will be tomorrow now.

    Cracking on with the wallpaper touch and go if we will have enough. Mark put up one blind showing us all how to do it and Harry did the other one. Under stairs cupboard cleaned out and Harry laid the Lino in that. Making good time.

    Nipped up the high street to sort out megs engagement ring as the stone fell out and they told her they wouldn't replace it. Sorted.

    Had enough wallpaper just, looking lovely. Mark and Harry laid the carpet. Just a little touch up of paint on felt tip and another coat on radiator which we left kids to do.

    Been a funky smell under the stairs all day which turned out to be the cat having peed on a load of bubble wrap.

    Measured all the bits we needed to and left. Stopped for a KFC wrap on way. Got home about 9.30 had a cuppa and flopped into bed.
    Read more