Satellite
  • Day 4

    On the Way to Cox Basar..

    January 29, 2019 in Bangladesh ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    On behalf of Mawlana Grandsheikh Mehmed Adil Ar Rabbani and in the name of Mawlana Grandsheikh Nazim Al Haqqani An Naqshbandi, Sheikh Eshref Efendi started his spiritual Sufi Way to Peace Tour 2019 in Bangladesh where he is providing aid to local poor people and the Rohingya refugees.

    On the second day of his journey Sheikh Eshref Efendi visited a poor village whose inhabitants are supported by the Sufi community of Darbar-I-Aliyah Jahangiriyah, thus called "Sufi Village".

    Sheikh Eshref Efendi and the New Ottomans donated 2 toilet facilities and washrooms. Washing places are very important for Muslims, so they can purify themselves spiritually and physically before each prayer and act of worship. Cleanliness is a priority in Islam. Therefore it is a tradition of Muslim sultans and donors to donate water fountains and washrooms that can be found across the world. And it is part of the tradition of Muslims who use these foundations to speak supplication prayers for the souls of the founders.

    The washrooms donated by Sheikh Eshref Efendi and the New Ottomans aid dedicated to our Mawlana Großsheikh Nazim. May his light and his blessings spiritually strengthen and enlighten the poor people in this area.

    SHEIKH EŞREF EFENDI
    in BANGLADESCH
    THE SUFI WAY TO PEACE TOUR 2019

    29-30 January Cox's Bazar
    Read more